May 16, 2022 01:44 Created by Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Last modified on May 16, 2022 02:37
We all know that for good health, it is important that you eat nutritious food, such as green vegetables. Because these vegetables, rich in minerals, help in keeping the body healthy. Nowadays all kinds of vegetables are available in the market but it is not necessary that they should be fresh or chemical-free. Homegrown vegetables are fresh and healthy as they are free from all kinds of chemicals. If you also have space on the balcony or terrace, then you can prepare your kitchen garden. You just have to take care of a few things and your perfect kitchen garden will be ready.
You can grow your seasonal and favorite vegetables by making a kitchen garden in the vacant space in the house. For example, tomatoes, chilli, mint, green coriander, etc. can be planted in the garden. However, while growing vegetables in the kitchen garden, you should take care of some special things, otherwise, many times, you plant vegetable plants but are not able to take care of them, due to which these plants start getting insects or they start drying up. That is why we need to understand basic home gardening tips, Balcony gardening tips for growing organic. In this blog, we will tell you that why best agro products are essential for kitchen gardening and how to get best agriculture product online.
12 Easy Steps to Set Up a Kitchen Garden At Home:
Here are the home gardening tips for beginners
1. Choose a place for the kitchen garden where there is sunlight & a sufficient amount of sunlight, air and water.
2. Do not sow too many seeds in one pot. Plant the plants at a certain distance according to the size of the pot and the size of the growing plant.
3. It is very important to water the plants regularly. Especially when the plant is young, it needs a lot of water.
4. To grow cucumber, luffa, gourd and soybean, make a net of ropes 5 feet high from the ground all around in the air.
5. In the selection of vegetable plants, you can choose cabbage, tomato, chilli, okra, curry leaves, drumstick, or brinjal plant.
6. Use fruits or vegetable peels, leaves, etc. to fertilize plants or Use organic products from Galway Krisham. For planting vegetables, prefer organic fertilizers in the soil instead of normal garden soil and chemically treated soil in kitchen gardening.
7. Your plants will need a lot of nurturing in the early stages. You should give them the nutrients according to the plant.
8. Plowing and weeding should be done in time.
9. Plants affected by pests or diseases should be kept separate from other plants in the garden, as other plants may be prone to disease or insect infestations.
10. Cement pots are good for planting vegetables and fruit plants in the kitchen garden. The length-width of the pot should be 12x18 and the height should be at least 18 inches.
11. You can use thin wire, green net, or shed to cover the boundary.
12. Use best agricultural products like Galway Krisham as needed & keep taking the advice of an agricultural expert.
Soil treatment and planting for kitchen garden
• While preparing the soil for the kitchen garden, keep in mind that the amount of soil should not be high, but the number of nutrients should be high in it. At the same time, there should be fertile soil.
• For soil treatment per 100 kg. Soil mix 2 G-amino, 2 Bio Humic,10 kg G-SEA Power and 1 bottle G-NPK in the soil.
• If you want, you can add 5 ml G-Bisphosphate per liter of water and put it in the soil according to the per pot
• Fill this readily treated soil to 1/3 of the pot. After that plant, the selected plants/seeds according to the season.
• When the plant is 30 to 45 days from sowing, add G-Amino, G-Bio Humic, G-SEA Liquid, and 10 kg. Spray G-SEA Power per pot (according to the quantity of 100 grams).
Note – If any type of plant shows signs of fungus disease, then use G-Bisphosphate and if symptoms of bacterial/pneumothorax are seen then use G-potash.