January 05, 2022 04:39 Created by Abhishek, Last modified on January 05, 2022 04:39
Hair fall is a common problem faced by men and women. We Indians believe in homemade remedies and natural herbs to cure this problem. There are many herbs which can help solve this issue. Below are some of these:
1) Rosemary- Now, this is one of the most common and popular herbs for hair growth. Rosemary oil is mostly an essential oil that can be used with any other carrier oil, such as coconut oil or olive oil. It has many benefits and also helps in preventing grey hair. If you suffer from a flaky scalp or have conditions such as dandruff, rosemary oil helps soothe the scalp and treats the condition. It then makes way for healthy growth.
2) Amla- Vitamin C-loaded amla is an essential part of hair care and skincare routine. It contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants which strengthen the hair follicles and make your hair strong and luster. Amla is overall good for hair and scalp health as it helps to remove dandruff and dissolve grease and dirt from follicles. Massaging the scalp with amla oil can increase blood circulation. It provides essential nutrients to hair follicles to promote hair growth. You can Buy Amla Hair Oil Online and massage your scalp for natural hair growth and boost blood circulation. You can also take amla juice in the morning to take care of overall health.
3) Fenugreek- If your aim is to reduce hair fall and strengthen your tresses to give way to improve growth, enhance volume and more shine, you can simply walk to the kitchen in the search for fenugreek seeds or Methi. It is an Ayurvedic ingredient that is beneficial for treating hair thinning, dandruff, and dry scalp. Its incorporation in your hair care routine quickly reverses damaged and dry hair conditions.
4) Curry leaves- Curry leaves are easy available in almost every garden. These leaves are rich in vitamin C, phosphorus, iron, calcium and nicotinic acid. You can use fresh curry leaves for your hair and fight hair fall. You can make a mask with curry leaves. You can also boil some curry leaves in coconut oil and use this mixture for as your hair to fight hair fall.
5) Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera gel is a boon when it comes to hair care or skin care. To encourage healthy hair growth, you need a good and balanced pH. That’s where aloe vera gel comes into the picture. It also works as a natural conditioner and prevents hair loss. Simply apply it to your scalp and hair and let the gel work towards complete nourishment.