February 15, 2022 12:57 Created by Abhishek, Last modified on February 15, 2022 12:35
With the spread of COVID and Omicron in all parts of the world wearing a face mask and social distancing has become very important. These two things along with vaccination can protect us from this virus. People around all across the globe is wearing a mask to keep themselves safe. Face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as getting vaccinated, frequent hand-washing and physical distancing, can help slow the spread of the virus. The market is lured with all types of mask with many designs. However, it is always advisable to wear a mask which can protect us with this COVID and does not suffocate us. In short it should also be breathable.
Looking into the demand of a good quality face mask along with a breathable aspect Galway has come up with its face mask. This is a five-layer protection mask. The first layer is made of air mesh polyester fabric, which is soft, making it comfortable on your face, and can be used for the whole day for easy breathing. The second & third layer is made of rich cotton fabric. The fourth layer is made of melt blown non-woven fabric and the fifth layer is made of cotton cloth, which gives a feeling of dryness and freshness to your face.
These features present in Galway 5 layers face mask will not only protect you from this virus but also from the pollution which we are facing in city life. Proper use, storage and cleaning of masks also affects how well they protect you.
Follow these steps for putting on and taking off your mask:
• Wash or sanitize your hands before and after putting on your mask.
• Place your mask over your mouth and nose and chin.
• Tie it behind your head or use ear loops. Make sure it's snug against your face.
• Don't touch your mask while wearing it.
• If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
• If your mask becomes wet or dirty, switch to a clean one. Put the used mask in a sealable bag until you can get rid of it or wash it.
• Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face. Fold the outside corners together.
• Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
• Regularly wash cloth masks in the washing machine or by hand. (They can be washed along with other laundry.) Dry them in the dryer or hang them outside in the sun.
• Throw away disposable masks after wearing them once.
And don't forget these precautions:
• Don't put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
• Don't put masks on children under age 2.
• Don't use face masks as a substitute for physical distancing.