January 18, 2023 11:52 Created by Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Last modified on January 18, 2023 11:49
Tomato is one such fruit/vegetable which is used the most after potato and onion. Tomato is used in all kinds of vegetables. It is also the most eaten vegetable in the whole world. Apart from vegetables, it is also used in salads. Tomato crop can be done in any season of the year. Consumption of tomatoes is also considered very beneficial for the human body because many types of nutrients like protein, calcium, phosphorus and vitamin C are present inside tomatoes.
Tomato is cultivated and used commercially, apart from vegetables and salads, tomatoes are also used more for making sauce (chutney). If a farmer does tomato farming regularly, then he can earn a lot of money by doing good business from it.
Major Varieties – Major varieties of tomato grown in India are Sweet-72, Pusa Gaurav, Punjab Kesari, VO-3, Pusa Evergreen, Pusa Early Dwarf etc.
Tomato cultivation with Galway Krisham Products –
• For tomato cultivation, it is necessary to treat the soil first. For this, 200 kg per acre. Rotten cow dung manure or 10 kg. Mix 1 liter of G-Bio Phosphate Advance in G-Sea Power/G-Prom Advance and spread it over the entire field.
• To treat the seeds, add 5 to 10 ml of G-Potash to the tomato seeds. To treat the roots of the plant, make a solution of 5 to 10 ml G-Potash in water and keep the roots of the plant immersed in it for 30 minutes.
• After sowing 10 kg. G-Sea Power or G-Prom Advance, G-Bio Humic, 40 kg. Urea, 30 kg. Use DAP and spray G-amino after irrigation.
• Spray 20 ml G-Bio Humic mixed in 15 liters of water before flowering.
• Spray 10 ml G-Amino, 10 ml G-Sea liquid in 15 liters of water at the time of fruit formation.
Always remember that If it is not taken care of properly while harvesting tomato, it increases the chances of many types of diseases like back break, leaf spot, leaf curl, wilt virus, bud rot, early blight, late blight etc.