November 30, 2023 04:12 Created by Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Last modified on November 30, 2023 04:12
Today, our country is one of the largest wheat producers in the world, but did you know that there was a time when wheat production lagged so much that the specter of famine loomed large? Prior to 1966, India was a wheat-importing nation, but the Green Revolution changed everything. The credit for this goes to Dr. Norman Ernest Borlaug. The common wheat variety (Triticum aestivum) we cultivate across India is the brainchild of Dr. Norman Ernest Borlaug, developed in Mexico. He was even awarded the Nobel Prize for his contributions.
The wheat and rice varieties developed by him not only saved India but nearly a billion people worldwide from famine. In India, the Green Revolution's most significant impact was on the wheat crop. Our farmer brethren and Galway's direct sellers are not only benefiting the farmers but also contributing significantly to rejuvenating the soil's fertility.
For instance, our direct sellers and great Galwian, Dineshwar Tekale (Nanded, Maharashtra), Suryalal Maurya (Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh), and Punachand Thakur (Indore, MP) are noteworthy. They have used Galway Krisham products and, along with many fellow farmer brothers, have gifted advanced wheat crops, bringing prosperity to their lives.
Therefore, we appeal to all our farmer brethren and direct sellers to adopt the crop cycle. The benefits of the crop cycle are explained here so that they can achieve good profits in their crops by using Galway Krisham excellent products.
Follow some fundamental principles for the crop cycle:
• After a crop with shallow roots, plant a crop with deep roots, such as wheat following pigeon peas.
• After a leguminous crop, sow a non-leguminous crop.
• After a crop that requires higher fertilizer and water, grow a crop with lower fertilizer and water requirements.
• This helps in maintaining soil fertility.
• It aids in the control of diseases, pests, and weeds.
• Proper use of limited resources can lead to improved productivity
In this issue, we are going to tell the farmer brothers and our Galway Direct Sellers how to use Galway Krisham products in wheat crop and how to increase the yield of the crop. Also, keep in mind that in this issue we will focus only on the first step of wheat crop i.e. sowing process.
Galway Krisham products helpful in plant growth and their method of use -:
1. Preparation of the field -: It would be better to treat the soil during the preparation of the field. For soil treatment, prepare a mixture by mixing 1 liter of G-Bio Phosphate Advanced with 100 kg of rotted cow dung/earthworm manure/ash/friable soil and keep the mixture in the shade for 24 hours. After 24 hours it has to be put in the field and plowed.
2. Seed treatment -: One thing should always be kept in mind that when we talk about seed treatment, there are two methods, first with water and second without water.
Note: Seeds whose size is less than wheat or its size have to be treated without applying water. We have to take 1 kg wheat seeds and treat them by adding 10 ml G-Bio Phosphate Advanced, dry them in shade for 30 minutes and sow them.
3. Use of manure as fertilizer -: Take DAP as per requirement and mix 10 kg G-Sea Power + 4 to 8 kg G-VAM in it and spray it in the field per acre.
Note – Information related to the wheat sowing process and the use of Galway agricultural products will be published in the next issue of the Galway Newsletter.