July 28, 2023 12:15 Created by Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Last modified on July 28, 2023 12:15
Today, although there has been a lot of growth in agricultural production in modern India due to better agricultural practices, chemical fertilizers, pesticides, etc., the quality of crops has also deteriorated due to harmful practices. If we talk about rice in India, there are many varieties of rice that are famous not only for their taste but also for their aroma around the world. Unfortunately, these amazing qualities of rice have been diminishing over the past few years.
According to an article published on Indiatimes.com and ABP News website, Sikkim is the first state in India where organic farming is being done completely on about 75 thousand hectares. The government there has given full support and banned the use of chemical fertilizers in Sikkim.
It is said that where there is a will, there is a way. If we start organic farming in our fields from today, then the day is not far when the wealth and health of farmers in every state of the country will improve like the farmers of Sikkim. In this sequence, some of Galway Krisham’s organic products are ready to give you full support. So let’s find out that how we can do organic farming of rice with the help of Galway Krisham products.
1. First of all, we need to treat the soil of the field. For this, prepare a mixture by mixing 100 to 150 kg. cow dung manure per acre with 1 liter of G-Bio Phosphate Advance and keep it in shade for 24 hours and after 24 hours, sprinkle it throughout the field and then do the sowing.
2. After this, to treat the rice seeds in the nursery, prepare a solution by mixing 10 ml G-Bio Phosphate / 5 ml G-Potash in one liter of water and treat one kilogram of seeds by soaking them in the solution for 30 minutes and then sow them after drying in shade for 30 minutes.
3. After the plants are ready in the nursery, soak the roots of the plants by mixing 1 liter of G-Bio Phosphate in 500 liters of water.
4. After this, the plants should be transplanted.
5. After 30 to 35 days of transplantation, use 25-30 kg. nitrogen per acre by mixing 10 kg G-SEA Power/G-Prom Advance per acre.
6. After 50 to 60 days of transplantation, use 250 ml G-NPK by mixing 100-150 kg cow dung manure / Vermicompost / ash / loamy soil in the field.
7. While making the bunds, spray 100 ml G-SEA Liquid and 100 ml G-Bio Humic in 100 to 150 liters of water per half acre.
8. When the grains start forming in the rice crop, spray 100 ml G-Amino Plus and 100 ml G-SEA Liquid in 100 to 150 liters of water per half acre.
Dear Farmers, doing organic farming is not a difficult task. Starting it is a difficult task. The day we start it, improvement will start coming in our health as well as wealth.”
Benefits of G-SEA Power on rice plants
Hello friends, I first treated my rice crop seeds with G-Bio Phosphate / G-Potash. After that, even after the pods were ready, I treated it with Galway products. The effect of which was that my rice crop was healthy and disease-free. The thickness of the stems of the pods was normal and the number of grains in the plants was very good.
-- Ramkumar Verma, Mirpur