Tulsi- According to Ayurveda, Tulsi is helpful in digestion. It also helps in increasing immunity. It aids in giving relief from cough, cold and skin allergies. Tulsi has antioxidant properties which can protect cells free radical damage.
Ram Tulsi, Van Tulsi, Lemon Tulsi and Barbari Tulsi are present in Galveda Panch Tulsi Drop. Antimicrobial properties are present in these five types of Tulsi.
• Ayurvedic and natural immunity booster.
• Beneficial for the whole family.
• Relieves cough, cold and improves digestion.
• Avoid taking Tulsi drops without water.
• It is beneficial to consume it by mixing with water or juice or tea.
• You can consume it anytime, although it is recommended that you consume it at a fixed time every day.
Usage method -
• The drops of Panch Tulsi can be consumed by mixing it in a glass of water (lukewarm), tea or juice.
• Take 3-4 drops of Galveda Panch Tulsi with water or any juice or tea 2-3 times a day.
Note - Pregnant women, infants and lactating mothers should consult their physician before consuming this product.