Spirulina is a natural alga that are incredibly high in protein and nutrients. Unlike other plants that grow in the soil, Spirulina grows in the form of blue-green algae in both fresh water and salt water in the wild. It is also commercially cultivated in Spirulina farms. This plant is consumed as food as well as a dietary supplement.
Aloe Vera juice is capable of curing a range of ailments with its numerous health benefiting properties. Aloe vera juice has traditionally been a part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines and tonics. Galway natural twist Aloe Vera juice is loaded with vitamins and minerals.
Below are the benefits of Spirulina and Aloe Vera juice:
1) Being a powerhouse of nutrients- Spirulina includes vitamins B1, 2, and 3, iron, magnesium, iron, and potassium. Studies show it really is one of the most nutrient-dense foods there is, qualifying it for full-blown superfood status. It is a favorite food for vegetarians and vegans because it is one of the best plant sources of iron. Even for those who consume meat, it has a highly absorbable form of iron that is gentle on the digestive system.
2) Lowers blood cholesterol levels- Spirulina reduces the blood cholesterol levels naturally and boosts the absorption of vital minerals. Consumption of several grams of Spirulina daily can reduce LDL or bad cholesterol and improve the cholesterol ratio. This normalization of cholesterol plays a great role in weight reduction.
3) Improves digestion- This is the major reason why someone might start incorporating aloe vera juice into their diet. Aloe vera juice helps to maintain the ‘good’ bacteria in your gut to keep your gut flora balanced. Having balanced gut bacteria can improve overall digestion and feeling bloated or gassy. It can also be helpful for people who struggle with constipation, since it’s high in fiber and boosts the water content in your intestines—pushing everything through more effectively.
4) Flushes our Toxins from the Body- Aloe vera juice consumption flushes out toxins from the body. Drinking it early in the morning will help you in many ways, right from curing digestive issues to cleaning the system. Buy natural health care products, which will help you give a heathy body.
5) Fighting liver disease- Spirulina may be essential for those with a chronic liver disease as research has shown that it helps to protect against liver cirrhosis, liver damage and liver failure. It is beneficial for liver health in addition to functioning as an antioxidant, eliminating free radicals, preventing liver damage and chelating harmful metals.