When it comes to improving your fitness, nutrition and health, we’ve chosen a dozen of the simplest ways to eat better, perform better and boost your entire well-being. The famous line "a healthy mind leads to a healthy body" also applies when talking about overall healthiness. This is a list of the top health tips for leading a happy and healthy lifestyle:
1) Be active for physical activity- Being active does not necessarily mean doing a 25km run daily, and nor does it necessarily mean squatting double your bodyweight daily. Even lighter activities like walking, swimming, yoga, playing with kids, cleaning up the house, riding a bicycle, etc are all examples of being active. For most people, intense activities like weight training, sprinting, etc should ideally be kept to about 3-5 times a week, and on the other days, lighter activity is recommended.
2) Drink plenty of water- Water is key when exercising, and you should drink plenty before, during, and after exercising. Drinking enough water is one of the important fitness tips. It is recommended that one should drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water every day. Water maintains the level of our bodily fluids, hydrates our skin, and cleanses our system.
3) Use Rice Bran Oil for cooking- Rice bran oil has a balance of fatty acids, which makes it a much healthy alternative to go for. As per research, this oil has an equal ratio of saturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats. This galway health care product will make your food healthy. This rice oil blend is free from trans-fats. The presence of oryzanol, makes this antioxidant rich oil a healthy option to go for. Also, it helps in improving heart health by striking a perfect balance of essential fatty acids.
4) Sip into nutritional drink- Lots of men and women who need nutritious meals feel that they simply don’t have the time to prepare a large meal. Healthy alternatives to eating a nutritious meal during the day - and an option that can still give you lots of nutrition - are nutritional drinks and shakes, and specifically, meal replacement shakes. There are lots of galway protein powder which can help you in getting fit and heathy body. Healthy nutritional drinks will contain plentiful amounts of fiber, vitamins, and protein. (All of which are necessary for your body daily.) Plus, the calorie levels in nutritional shakes are typically low, which adds to the benefits of drinking them.
5) Get active after eating- A light workout after a meal can get your blood flowing and ease digestion. Consider a walk around the block or an easy bike ride. Don’t do anything too intense immediately after eating as it may interrupt digestion and give you cramps. A heavy workout near bedtime may also make it harder to fall asleep.