Coconut oil keeps your hair strong, shiny, and looking great. If you look at the ingredient labels of many of your cosmetic and hair products, you will find coconut! Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and has antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Its essential nutrients are lauric acid, which nourishes the hair with vitamins, minerals, and medium-chain fatty acids.
Let’s have a look on the coconut oil benefits for hair:
1) Tame frizzy hair- To keep wild locks under control, warm up a small bit of coconut oil between your hands and run your fingers through your hair. The oil will help smooth strands out without looking greasy. For a deep conditioning treatment without the chemicals, leave the oil in your hair all day.
2) Use it as a pre-poo - Coconut oil works best when hair is already looking great. If you are wondering how to use coconut oil on hair, just apply it one hour or so before hitting the shower. The oil protects the hair from drying out while you shampoo. Rinse the oil with your regular rinsing and conditioning. You can also use it as a protective layer before you head to the pool or the beach by covering your hair with oil for one hour or so before.
3) Conditions from Within- Coconut oil retains moisture, so necessary for well-moisturized and strong hair. This keeps the hair shiny and silky. Coconut oil also conditions the hair from within, protecting it from heat and environment damage. Galway Rupabham Coconut Hair Oil is purely made of coconut extracts and deeply conditions and moisturize your hair. ss
4) Get rid of dandruff- Apply coconut oil on hair and after shampooing and conditioning you will notice that your dandruff is reduced dramatically because it moisturizers the scalp, getting rid of the dryness which is the main cause of dandruff. If you suffer from dandruff try to rub a small amount all over your head and wash, then you will notice the differences. You will notice a reduction in dandruff.
5) Improves hair growth- Another amazing benefit is that it can improve your hair growth. I use coconut oil to grow out my hair because sometimes my hair can be a little tough to do what I want, but the product provides strength, moisture, and growth. It takes quite a bit of time for my hair to grow, but when I use coconut oil I notice that it grows very fast, much faster than normal. When my hair gets damaged and slows down growth, I use coconut oil to get the growth back up to normal, something that many other hair products don't.