Green Tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits. Let’s find out the benefits of Green Tea:
1) Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories. In a research, green tea has been shown to boost metabolism and stimulate fat burning. Buy Health Products Online which is also linked to curbing appetite and preventing fat gain by inhibiting a process known as angiogenesis—the formation of new blood vessels—which fat tissue growth depends on.
2) Green tea supports immunity- Green tea antioxidants offer antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral effects that support immunity. Bonus: Its antibacterial properties also fight bad breath. In addition, green tea acts as a prebiotic, food for the beneficial gut bacteria tied to healthy immunity. Buy organic health care products which is known to boost immune system of the body by de-stressing the body and mind.
3) Green tea heart benefits- Scientists think, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks. Green tea helps reduce mortality due to all causes, including cardiovascular disease. It was found that people who drank 5 or more cups of green tea daily had a far lower reduced risk of dying, particularly from cardiovascular disease, than those who drank less than one cup of tea per day.
4) Protects skin from aging- Research shows that polyphenols in green tea protect skin from the effects of ultraviolet (UV) light. This helps prevent the acceleration of aging, in addition to offering cancer-fighting and anti-inflammatory benefits. Green tea compounds also help defend against wrinkles, due to their ability to prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastic fibers, which in turn forestall the loss of skin elasticity.
5) Green Tea Helps Lower Cholesterol Levels- Consuming green tea affects your cholesterol levels positively. The (high levels of) antioxidants in green tea can help: